Financial Questionnaire to Establish Indigency

If you would like an attorney but cannot afford one, you may be eligible for a public defender. You can apply for the public defender during your court session, or you can fill out the form in advance. You can either return the completed form via email to, deliver it in person to the 2nd-floor violations window at 900 Clifton Avenue, Clifton, NJ or mail it to Clifton Municipal Court, 900 Clifton Avenue, Clifton NJ 07013.