- Monday: 9:00 am and 1:00 pm
- Tuesday: 1:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am and 1:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am and 1:00 pm
Please note most court sessions are currently being conducted via Zoom unless your notice is marked “in-person session”.
- You will receive a notice via regular mail with your court date and the Meeting ID and Passcode. If you did not receive the notice containing the login information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the link.
- On the date of your hearing, please log in to Zoom using the Meeting ID and Passcode provided to you. The host will see that you have logged in and ask you a series of questions. They will then move you to a breakout room with either your attorney, public defender, or the prosecutor if you are pro se. If you do not have a computer or smartphone you can dial into the Zoom meeting at 646-558-8656. You will then be prompted to enter the Meeting ID and Passcode you were provided with.
- Please note that you may be put into breakout rooms with other parties, so it is important to conduct yourself accordingly. Clothing should be business casual appropriate, the same as if you were appearing in court in person. Except for religious purposes, all hats must be removed. If you are in a vehicle, the vehicle must be stopped and parked in a safe area during your session.
- Please be courteous. All court proceedings are recorded.
- If at any time you need assistance, please ask one of the hosts via chat. If you need assistance logging into the session, please call the court office at 973-470-5860.