CLIFTON ARTS CENTER & SCULPTURE COMMITTEE – 1 Position Available
To establish and formulate the organizational operations for the Clifton Arts Center facility located in Barns D1 and D2 and the grounds of the Clifton City Hall site.
MEETINGS: 4TH WEDNESDAY, EXCEPT NOV, DEC, FEB, APRIL, JULY & AUG
LOCATION: CLIFTON ARTS CENTER
Beautification Committee - Alternates #2 position available
With approval of Municipal Council, seek out, initiate, encourage disseminate information and raise funds concerning civic beautification projects.
MEETINGS: 1st MONDAY OF EACH MONTH (except July & Aug.) TIME: 8:30 LOCATION: CONF. ROOM
B10) CLIFTON CA-TV COMMITTEE - 1 Position Available
Advises the governing body regarding planning, developing, and scheduling of programs to address the community needs.
MEETINGS: 4th Wednesday every month at 7:00 PM in the Health Department Conference Room
Historical Commission - 3 positions available
Makes recommendations to the Municipal Council regarding the commemoration of historical events and the preservation of memorabilia of the City.
MEETINGS: 1ST THURSDAY EACH MONTH TIME: 7:00 PM LOCATION: CONFERENCE ROOM
- Geographically broken up into 16 contiguous neighborhoods. This would yield 2 people to serve as team captains.
- The committee will consist of on (1) permanent member and one (1) alternate member for each neighborhood.
- The term shall be for two years. When the permanent member’s term ends, the alternate will move into this position.
- The person submitting his or her name first will become the permanent member.
- A new name submitted shall become the alternate.
- Format of the meeting shall be a monthly meeting on the 2nd Monday of the month at the Senior Center from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. NOT JULY & AUGUST & DEC.
- If the neighborhoods seem too large after organization, we have the ability to expand up to 20 neighborhoods to accommodate those neighborhoods.
Greglawn - Alternate
Maple Valley - Member & Alternate
Oakridge - Member & Alternate
Richfield - Alternate
RENT LEVELING BOARD - Alt Tenant Member; Landlord Member; Alt. Landlord Member Positions Available
ONE ALTERNATE LANDLORD MEMBER WHO OWNS/MANAGES A MULTI DWELLING(S)
Supplies information and assistance to landlords and tenants to assist them in complying with the ordinances of the City, to hold hearings and adjudicate applicants for rent increases, surcharges and reductions.
MEETINGS – On Call
ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT – Alternate #2 Position Available
Exercises the power to review and make decisions on appeals relating to interpretation of the Zoning Ordinances
MEETING DAYS: 1ST & 3RD WEDNESDAY OF EACH MONTH TIME: 7:00 PM
LOCATION: MUNICIPAL COURT