I need to see a doctor but have no health insurance. Where can I go?

Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) offering sick-care and well-care (physicals and immunizations) to the uninsured, are operated by North Hudson Community Action Corporation (www.nhcac.org) with local offices in Passaic and Garfield. Call (201) 210-0200 for an appointment.

View All Frequently Asked Questions