Where can I get immunizations needed for college or employment?

Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011

If you do not have insurance, you can go to a Federally Qualified Health Center, of which there are several in the area. You can call (201) 210-0200 to make an appointment. If you have insurance, you should go to your private physician.

View All Frequently Asked Questions