Forms & Resources
Mon. 8:15am - 7:00pm
Tues. - Fri. 8:15am – 4:15pm
Tax Collector: Carl Smith
The Tax Collector provides the necessary cash to fund City services with the timely billing and collection of property taxes and sewer bills, and the auctioning of delinquent property taxes during the annual tax sale.
Due date for property taxes for the upcoming quarter. Property taxes are due by 2-1-16 but they have a grace period until 2-10-16
Helpful Links: Please be advised you can access your 2016 1st and 2nd quarter taxes and sewer with the link below.
Tax Collector Forms:
- Relief from State Mandates can Ease Fiscal Burdens
- Request for Sewer Discharge Credit for Irrigation System
- Request for Sewer Discharge Credit for Swimming Pool
- Request for Sewer Discharge Credit for Water Usage
- Sewer Bill (front and back)
- Sewer Billing Inquiry
- Sewer User Fee Update Aug/2008
- Square Footage Request Form