Forms & Resources
Action Clifton Committee
We meet on the 2nd Monday of the month at the Senior Center, 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
Persons interested in candidacy can obtain application forms at the Office of the City Clerk or on this website and mail or bring to the City Clerk’s Office, 900 Clifton Avenue, Clifton, NJ.
1) Geographically broken up into 16 contiguous neighborhoods. This would yield 2 people to serve as team captains.
2) The committee will consist of one (1) permanent member and one (1) alternate member for each neighborhood.
3) The term shall be for two years. When the permanent member’s term ends, the alternate will move into this position.
4) The person submitting his or her name first will become the permanent member.
5) A new name submitted shall become the alternate.
6) Format of the meeting shall be a monthly meeting on the 2nd Monday of the month at the Senior Center from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
7) If the neighborhoods seem too large after organization, we have the ability to expand up to 20 neighborhoods to accommodate those neighborhoods.